Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dreaming of Autumn

I opened up my blog this morning and realized I had two posts the entire month of May...goodness!  However, looking back on the past month's activities, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  It was a very busy one which included the end of the school year activities for Miss Em, a move for my daughter, three 5Ks, and no sewing whatsoever during the last half of the month :(

Since we are officially into the heat of summer here, I decided to make the backing for the Gold Rush quilt top and drop it off to be quilted next weekend.  This way it will be done in time for the first cool down in the fall - usually not until the end of October.  Since no post is complete without a picture, here you go.



I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! And so good to see you post! Seems like blogging always slows down in summer, though, doesn't it? Too much to do, too much to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be a beautiful quilt! I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete