Monday, February 13, 2012

Brrrr...

Well it certainly was a chilly weekend here...goodness!  The high yesterday was 51, and it was in the mid-30's when I left the house this morning.  Compared to other places this doesn't seem unseasonable, but for us it is darn cold.  I didn't snap any pictures of the quilt I finished binding during the Super Bowl...maybe this coming weekend.  I started working on two Slide Show baby quilts on Saturday and the sewing continued for a bit on Sunday.  Looking at the picture below, it doesn't seem like a whole lot was accomplished for having spent all that time cutting and sewing, but that is the way this pattern goes...it's slow going until it's time to put it all together and then it's a snap. 


I still have 128 2" x 8" strips to sew onto the pieced strips, but then I'll be ready to put both quilts together.  There's a baby shower for one of the girls on March 3rd, so I need to step on it!

I hope you have a great week :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my all that cutting - yes, that takes awhile! Stay warm, we have snow here today, yuck.

    ReplyDelete