Monday, December 5, 2011

What a Wonderful Surprise!

I just got home about an hour ago and there was a package waiting for me in my mailbox :)

I participated in Allie-Oops' Christmas Through the Year last month and the random number fairy picked my number *whoop whoop*

These two beautiful zippered bags were made by someone who wished to remain anonymous, so all I can say is "Thank you Anonymous" and "Thank you Allie"

This large bag will hold all sorts of goodies


The slim bag in the foreground has a key ring too - fabulous!  See the container with all the charms...oh my!  I know a little four year old who will wind up with something special adorned with these.

The workmanship that went into these bags is phenomenal - check out the very cool beaded zipper pull. 


 The zippers on both bags are adorned with these.

What a wonderful ending to a Monday :)

1 comment:

  1. So very glad they arrived safe and sound, Mary! I didn't have anything small to tuck those charms in, that's actually a battery case, lol. So if you ever need to take extra with you, they'll tuck in nicely!

    ReplyDelete