Sunday, October 23, 2011

Zoology Major

This is my second project using Michael Miller Zoology.  The first one was done in the Lagoon colorway - pictured below and posted about here



While browsing filling my cart on fabric.com, I happened to notice a newer colorway in pinks and grays.  The dotted fabric on the right is Michael Miller Dumb Dot in pink and gray and I don't remember whether or not the stripe was part of the Zoology line or not, but it coordinates perfectly.  I ordered Kona Bubble Gum Pink and Kona Peony for the coordinating solids.


I tried (very little) to resist, but you know how that goes *sigh*

I started the quilt Friday night and finished last night.


The backing



The weather here has been just gorgeous.  No heat or humidity and there is a beautiful breeze.  I'm a happy quilter :)

1 comment: