Thursday, October 13, 2011

What was and what is to come (I hope)

Two weekends ago I finished two more Halloween bags and incorporated the changes I mentioned here, only instead of sewing down the side seams, I used Steam-A-Seam 2 quarter inch tape to fuse the edges down...much, much easier and I think they look just as neat.


Now, for the "what is to come (I hope soon)

A Christmas gift bag for little Miss Em ( I want to do this project this weekend)


A warm wishes quilt similar to this one using these Michael Miller Urban Zoology fabrics and a couple of Kona Solids that I'm ordering tomorrow.  I think I might even order a bit more and make a matching diaper bag.

What are your near-term quilting plans?

1 comment:

  1. Those bags are so cute! Glad to know the Steam-a-seam worked so well. LOVE those Urban Zoology fabrics, that'll be so fun! I'm working on a give-away gift, and that's IT.

    ReplyDelete