Wednesday, October 19, 2011

8 Pound Bundle of Joy :)

...came in the mail today from Fabric.com - LOL

Here's a peek at some 1/2 yard Kona cotton cuts that my best friend and quilting buddy and I are going to split so both of us will have a fat quarter of each one.  I'm going to pair mine with some Kona Snow.  Have I ever told you about my Kona Snow obsession strategy?  Well here goes - anytime I order fabric and need to add some yardage to get the maximum amount of fabric for the shipping charges or to get free shipping, I fill in the order with Kona Snow.  I think I probably have about fifteen yards on hand right now...sick I know *blushing*

Now, feast your eyes on this:


isn't it just yummy?

Now to figure out how to use it...I'm open to suggestions, so feel free to chime in with ideas :)

There is more fabric as you may guess due to the 8 Lb. hint, but I'll share the rest with you later.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yum yum yum yum YUM! I love Kona! I have a bit of a stack myself, I'm thinking of doing something from Gwen Marston's Liberated Quiltmaking....not sure yet though. I just pet it until I get some inspiration, lol!

    ReplyDelete