Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Potential Stash Buster?

I can dream, can't I?


I picked up this pattern because, in case it hasn't entered your consciousness yet, Christmas is just a few months away.  I thought these bags were such a cute idea (love the tall bag - perfect for gifting a bottle of something or other!)

The smal and large square-ish bags are perfect for using up half yards of fabric, and I just happen to have some half yard cuts that I bought when I found Tina Givens Chloe's Imagination on sale for $3-something a yard.  I fell in love with this fabric when I made this quilt



What could be more whimsical than these bees and ladybugs ?  When I found them on sale, I bought fabrics in these colorways:


 
Of course, I had to pick up some of this fabric (the tall bag uses 5/8 yard)  I picked up enough for a couple of bags :)


So, I guess I added to my stash before I had a chance to use any of it...story of my life, and probably yours too if you're a quilter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment