Friday, July 29, 2011

Playing with Fabric

while I'm knocking out the laundry blob before the weekend.


My best friend and quilting buddy and I ran into the local quilt shop back in November 2009 and found all the Kaffe Fasset fabric on sale we went crazy.  However, I have been pondering what to do with it.  Today I laid the yellows/oranges/red out and I think I might do a Quick Trip Around the World (Eleanor Burns) since I haven't ever made one...hmmm

I'm going to think some more.

9:00 p.m. update:  I ran a bunch of errands after laundry was done - picked up dog food, some Christmas presents for Em (yes, I looked at Allie's Christmas through the year latest post and figured I'd get started), and did some back to school shopping for the little Cutie Pie :)

Came home around 2:30 and made the backing for Hip to Be Square, so it's all ready to be quilted :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment