Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2 Strips Short of a Binding

I don't know about you all, but I save my leftover binding strips.  I figure that I can make a scrappy binding by sewing them together, or perhaps use them to bind another small-ish project.  Well, I was going to finish my second "leftovers" project trying to use up fabrics from previous finishes.  I had some stacked coin strips left over from the Stacked Drachmae project and enough of the Kona Sunflower to make a small table runner.  I finished the table runner top and quilted it, but when I went through my leftover binding, there's only enough of this Lila Tueller Santorini for half the table runner :(


Do any of you have a 2.5" strip of this or one of the other Santorini coordinates that you would be willing to part with?  I need a total of 60" to get around the other two sides.  I'd be happy to send you a nice fat quarter of something else in return :)

No comments:

Post a Comment