Saturday, January 15, 2011

I said I wouldn't do it...

Make a ridiculous list of projects to accomplish this year.  So I'm not.  I do want to set a few projects as goals however, because I know how I am.  I tend to do a lot of drifting from project to project and then wind up with a mess of half-done projects in which I tend to lose interest.  So here's my list - it is short, but pretty sweet :)

Bind Em's Ladybugs on Parade quilt


Finish the Hushabye Diaper Bag that is 3/4-done



Finish the Gold Rush Quilt with Moda Autumn Breeze fabrics


Make Em a lunchbag for next year


Make Em a pillowcase dress with Monaco by Monaluna

Make Em a modkid isabel birthday dress with Anna Maria Horner and Valorie Wells voile


As you can see, It's pretty much all about Em (as it should be - LOL)


No comments:

Post a Comment