Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Project of 2011

I was shocked when I put together the picture collage of last year's projects and counted 16 quilts.  I have no such expectations for this year because, frankly, that was too much sewing and toward the end of the year quilting began to feel like another job.  So... I have set no sewing goals for this year other than to enjoy what I work on :)

The first project for this year is going to be a Gold Rush quilt using Autumn Breeze fat quarters that I bought a couple of years ago and a variety of light neutral fat quarters from my stash.


I'm going to have to pick up some more netural light fat quarters at some point, but I think I've got enough to get a good head start on this project.  After finishing up the fat quarter pressing and cutting, I decided to make four blocks just so I could see how they'd look when laid out, see?


I think I'm going to like this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment