Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tackling the elephant

In the entertainment center...


under the bed in the sewing room...



in the sewing room closet (hanging backing fabrics since they are 4-10 yard pieces)..


in the closet drawers (note to self: clean out closet - what a mess!)...


hiding in the keyboard drawer of the old computer desk which is now a fabric holding desk...


I spent part of yesterday going through some of my scraps, cutting them into 2.5" squares and 2.5" strips.  I can use the scrap strips to make more scrappy trip blocks for the quilt top I started last summer.


This is probably about four hours of pressing fabric and cutting - seems like an awful lot of time for a small amount of progress, but it is progress. 

I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment