Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Already?

Time sure flies when you're having fun, so the saying goes.  This has been a fun-filled weekend for sure.  I had my little Em for awhile Saturday afternoon and we had such a nice time - she is a little dynamo and loves to make up all sorts of stories.  It is hilarious!

The binding for one of the Slideshow quilts has been sewn on.  This one is going to a young Mom with three boys ranging from six-years old to two or three.  She is expecting a little girl in early October, and is so excited (Can you blame her?  Three boys?  That's what I call perseverance!) 



The binding for the second Slideshow quilt has been made, but I didn't feel like doing anymore hand sewing this weekend, so that will have to wait.  The ladybug quilt backing has been finished, so the top, backing, and some batting will be making it's way to Missouri so Angela can work her magic on it.


I also starting making another hushabye tote/diaper bag with some left over charm squares, but I'm done sewing for this weekend.

I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I love that quilt...yeah, that one at the top. I have marked it to refer to later...lovely idea for some of the bigger prints.

    ReplyDelete