Monday, July 19, 2010

Wiped Out!

We had a wonderful time yesterday celebrating Em's third birthday at the zoo.  It is such a wonderful place and all we had to bring is the cake and the presents.  The zoo supplied all the paper goods, drinks, and entertainment for the children (and the adults too).  No set up, no clean up - it just doesn't get any better.  Plus they are well equipped for a crowd of shrieking children.  They had the children coloring, making suncatchers, and playing all sorts of games too.  Everyone had a really great time, especially the little birthday girl.


I'm exhausted from all the excitement!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that sounds like an ideal children's party! Actually, I think I'd like it for myself, too, if my birthday wasn't in March. Get some rest, Mary!

    ReplyDelete