Friday, July 2, 2010

A Short Post

Since I'm normally a rightie, but became a short-term leftie yesterday, this will be a short post.  Surgery went fine with the worst problem being a sore throat.  The surgeon did a nerve block in the hand, so no pain at all (a fabulous thing!).  I was a little surprised when I came to and saw my bandaged hand


...it was bandaged and so well padded because of the nerve block - to prevent an accidental bump or thump to the finger as I would not have felt it. 

It is difficult to have time off and not be able to sew, but I can still play with fabric...See?


I picked up this Atkinson Designs pattern awhile back and think it will be cute made in these fabrics - finally one of my daughters' friends is expecting a baby girl.  Not sure if the background fabric will be white or pink though.  This will be the binding fabric.

Happy quilting!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear all went well and wowzers that is Some Bandage! I love nerve blocks *G*. Hope you heal quickly and get back to playing soon, Mary! Love the fabrics you've picked out.

    ReplyDelete