Sunday, July 25, 2010

Quick Post

I finished the tunic - here's a pic.


I love the colors and pattern of the fabric, but I'm still unsure about the sleeves for this tunic pattern. They are really not "me."  I'm not someone who likes poufy or frilly, but I'm wearing it tomorrow regardless.  This Alexander Henry cotton lawn was a dream to work with and I used a pinking blade on my rotary cutter to finish the seams so they don't ravel - so much better than using clunky pinking shears.  The fabric is a little sheer, but will be perfect for the hot sticky Florida weather (as perfect as any clothes can possibly be anyway).

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! You are clever!
    A pinking blade for the rotary cutter! Good idea - must keep a look out for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's GORGEOUS!!!! Great idea for the seams, you're so smart. This top is darling, Mary!

    ReplyDelete