Saturday, June 26, 2010

Signing off for a couple of weeks

First a picture of Em enjoying the sand

I love this picture - of course, I love all her pictures :)

I'm not going to be posting much after this weekend because I'm having surgery to remove a giant cell tumor from my finger - it is really bothering me and I'm looking forward to having it taken out.  I was hoping it was something that could have been taken care of in the doctor's office, but unfortunately it's a real surgery thing (what a bummer...anesthesia and I do not generally get along well).

Ew!  I'll be glad to get rid of this...

Lastly, a peek at some binding work I've been up to


Happy quilting!  I'll be back as soon as I can...

2 comments:

  1. Oh Mary - I'll be praying for you hon - I HATE surgery. For anything. Make sure they give you lots of pain pills, cuz it always hurts more than they say it will.
    Love the pic of Em in the sand - wish I was there too! And that quilt is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your surgery - hope your finger heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete