Thursday, May 20, 2010

Spring Blogger's Quilt Festival

So, is everyone as excited as I am?  If you haven't heard of this event - it is HUGE and so much fun!  It is always a challenge to pick a "favorite" because my favorite quilts change with my moods, the weather, etc.  However, anyone who has been following this blog for a long time probably won't be surprised at my pick this time.  I got up at 5:15 this morning and started "staging" it - lol.  I want to be able to get a good picture of it in it's native environment.  I hope you all are having fun picking your quilts out for the show and taking pictures - I can't wait to see and read all about them!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh thank you for reminding me - I need to take pics of my quilt!!!!!!! I'm going to have a very lazy weekend, enjoying the show!

    ReplyDelete