Friday, May 7, 2010

Seriously?

Okay - the second post of the day... The cute guy in the brown shorts who hopped out of the brown truck just dropped off a package about an hour and a half ago! Check this out!


The ceiling fan was blowing when I took this picture and this Anna Maria Horner Little Folks voile just billows with the slightest breeze.  I'm going to have to be very careful cutting out the tunic top because I seriously have to have a pair of jammies made out of this voile fabric.  It is as light and as soft as silk and would make the most cool and scrumptious pair of shorts and tank to sleep in.  I could just wrap myself up in it.  I want sheets and pillowcases made out of it.  I want ten quilts made out of it.  Do you get the idea that I LOVE this fabric?  I do.

Oh and could this day be any better?  My youngest (and so thoughtful) daughter just brought over the loveliest Mother's Day card, pot of tulips and bag of health food (Ghirardelli Dark 60% Cacao Chocolate Squares) for moi.  She's such a peach!


She also snapped and brought over a few pictures of Em's nap mat with the Paris Cats quilted cover that I made for it...  I just pieced it like you would strips for one quarter of a trip around the world quilt, and then quilted it horizontally using a double needle (easy schmeasy)

1 comment:

  1. That stuff is gorgeous! I hope you have enough. I'm going to look for that tunic pattern at Joann's tomorrow, I'm in love with it. Love your Mum's Day presents - especially the "health food"! The nap mat cover is DARLING. Love those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete