Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday Show and Tell

Quick Update 3/18:  Kate Spain is giving away a Verna Layer Cake - go hop on over to her blog to enter!

I just finished sewing the binding on the Pink Hushabye Filmstrip Quilt, so...ta da!




Hopefully the aqua one will be ready at the quilter by next weekend.  It is also being quilted with the same butterfly quilting and I'm going to bind it in the same brown Hushabye fabric as this pink one too.  I think these two quilts would be fabulous for someone who is having boy and girl twins.   

The small diaper bag was made with the both the pinks and the aquas so it can be paired with either quilt (or both).

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend - the weather here has turned beautiful!

5 comments:

  1. Perfect!!! I LOVE the back of it too. The bag is great! I agree, the quilts and bag would be perfect for twins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful quilt and great bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at your beautiful quilt and adorable bag! love them both! thanks for blogging about my giveaway, mary! xok

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you use a pattern to make that bag? I love it. What a great gift to give someone.

    ReplyDelete