Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Aqua Hushabye Block Layouts

I finished the blocks for this baby quilt tonight.  I tried the filmstrip layout and the alternating block layout.  I'm leaning toward the filmstrip layout.  What do you think?

Alternating Blocks?

or


Filmstrip Layout?

I still need to play around with the blocks to get the colors properly distributed, but not tonight :) 

I got a call from the quilt shop and the 1800's blended quilt is ready to be picked up, so I think that I might run up there Friday to pick it up and drop off Cour de Chateau and Stacked Drachmae to be quilted.

3 comments:

  1. I like them both your fabrics look awesome togther, but I really like the alternating layout. I think it is more pleasing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - I lean toward the filmstrip layout myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colors are beautiful. very cheerful. I like the alternating best.

    ReplyDelete