I don't have a lot to show for my time off during the Christmas break, but I did finish putting together a raggy flannel quilt for Em. I used all her receiving blankets from when she was an infant and some other flannels to fill in. It wound up 60" x 70" which is a really nice sized quilt. I still have to do the snipping and send it through the washing machine and dryer to make it raggy.
I made her dolly, Myrtle, one too :o) This one's been snipped, washed, and dried. It is soooo soft and cuddly.
Taking Friday off of work for a 3-day sewing weekend. My best friend and quilting buddy and I are both making an 1800's blended quilt - I'm so excited! Hopefully, I'll have something new to post next week. These are the fabrics we're using. Most of them are pretty ugly, but they'll look great when they are put together with the pattern we're using (I hope).
I started a new job, so my posting may be a little erratic for awhile until I figure things out. Happy sewing!