Thursday, November 26, 2009

*Whew* The Christmas Tree is up

Says she with a wily grin ;^>


Yes - this is my Christmas Tree - I live in Florida and this is about as close to a real tree as I am going to get. Some of you may remember my quest to find the pattern to make this paper pieced quilt. I ran down all sorts of leads only to find out that it is out of print now and all the leads turned out to be dead ends. So, what else could I do but go ahead and buy the quilt (it was hanging in the back of one of our local quilt shops)? I am so happy with it and it's a snap to put up and take down. Also, on the couch I put that fabulous
Christmas quilt that my best friend and quilting buddy made for my birthday present.

Best of all, a cool front (they're calling it cold front - ha! says the girl from New Hampshire - it's going to be in the 60's) has moved in and made the temperatures much more tolerable than normal. I'm a happy camper tonight.

1 comment:

  1. That is so beautiful, and I love it - the perfect Christmas tree to me! Enjoy your cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete