Saturday, November 21, 2009

Tree Skirt - Done!

I took a picture of the tree skirt indoors first since almost all the charms have gold metallic in them, sometimes it doesn't show up well in the daylight. Then I took it outside to snap a picture out there too. I don't know why I never made a tree skirt for our tree when the girls were young, I guess I just never found the time. The ones I saw in the stores were either cheesy and affordable, or beautiful and way out of reach financially. Maybe I'll tackle one for next Christmas for my house, but this one is destined for Em's tree :)






Kelley came over last night and we trimmed her quilt and got the binding sewed on, so she's on her way to finishing it and I think she's quite pleased - the quilt is so pretty.

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful!!!!! What a wonderful job you did!

    ReplyDelete