Friday, October 30, 2009

Sneak Peek

Happy Friday everybody! I got the tree skirt trimmed and the inner borders on last night - had a minor lapse in judgment, that resulted in a few choice words, but all is well now. It is hard to work on quilts (even small ones) after work because I have no brain power left at all. Personally, I think they suck my brains out when I come through the front door in the morning :)

In this picture, I was trying to see what the outer border was going to look like with the quilt because there is another fabric that I really liked too, and now I'm thinking that I might need to go get 1.5 yards of it - nah! I think this red fabric looks just fine, don't you? Have a good day everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my the red border is PERFECT - it really sets off the quilt! I love it!

    ReplyDelete