Thursday, August 27, 2009

We have a big girl bed

Yes, the bumper pads are now history and so is the side of the crib. My daughter and I converted the crib into a toddler bed. We made it back up with the Angel Houses quilt and one of the pillowcases. We'll see how much sleeping goes on tonight. My daughter still rocks her at night until Em starts to fall asleep, but she was having a hard time lifting Em up and over the crib rail. When she went to the doctor for her checkup earlier this week, she was 37" tall! She just turned two last month. Her Mama is over 5'8" and I think that Em may wind up even taller. My daughter said that when Em came home from school today, she kept looking at her bed, laying in it, asking my daughter to lay down with her, and bouncing on it. Hopefully, she'll do okay tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how sweet is that!!!! What a lovely bed, especially with the quilt on it. I hope she does ok!

    ReplyDelete