Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pix in the daylight (for a change)

I got home early tonight and managed to snap a couple pix of the Angel Houses quilt in the daylight - still can't really see the difference between the green and the yellow fabrics. Oh well, it's as good as it's going to get. Thanks Allie for the compliment regarding the quilting. They always do a wonderful job, and I think the stars pattern suited this one very nicely.


I'm taking a day of vacation from work tomorrow - really need it to clear my head after one of the most rotten work weeks of my life. I'll see how I feel when I get up in the morning, but I'm planning on getting back to the Roman Holiday quilt. Maybe I'll get it done and be able to send it off to be quilted and have it on my bed in time for Christmas. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. That quilt is stunning! It looked good last night but much better in daylight. Wow.
    I'm so sorry you had a bad work week - take the day and pamper yourself. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete