Thursday, July 2, 2009

Virtual Friday

Yippee! Today's the last day of work for the week and we are going to have a 3-day weekend (this happens every other week where I work). Three-day weekends are faaaabulous because I can get all my chores done Thursday night/Friday morning and then I can relax and do whatever I want for the rest of the weekend. I bought the backing/binding fabric for the Funky Stripes quilt yesterday at lunch. Finished the bolt, so I got 10% off the purchase. I'll post a picture later on. Meanwhile, I thought I'd post a picture of a really fun quilt to make (and it's fat quarter friendly - Laps from Fats). It's called Caddy Corners from Good Intentions. It was a blast to make, and even though the colors are very tame compared to most of the quilts I make, it's one of my favorites.

1 comment: