Sunday, July 12, 2009

So much for not sewing...

I got up this morning and, after a couple cups of coffee, was inspired to work on a secret project. You see, I would describe it, but it is a birthday present for someone that will probably be lurking around to see what I'm up to. Well...I worked on it like a fiend and finished it. I just ordered a couple of things to go with it, so I'm all set. I'll post a picture toward the end of July sometime (moohahaha).
Since I can't post a picture of my secret project, here's one from my daughter's baby shower. I made the log cabin quilt for Em's nursery as a gift. The log cabin blocks were corals and greens and the backing was Beatrix Potter striped fabric.
And here's another one of Em (and Abby) relaxing on it.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilt, especially with baby Em on it!

    ReplyDelete