Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Next #1 Project

Okay - so as far as my UFO list goes, I seem to just keep swapping one #1 for another and not getting to the others. What can I say? I made the binding this afternoon for the Silly Safari quilt so I'll be ready to go as soon as it is quilted. Then I started thinking about what's next. I knew I wanted to do something different and smallish, so I went through the fabric drawers in the guest room and ran across a pattern for a bag and some fabric. The fabric is called Surf and Sand by Marcus Brothers and I had bought it a couple of years ago (I think) with no particular project in mind - it just caught my eye. The bag pattern is the Mini Miranda Bag by Lazy Girl Designs.

4 comments:

  1. This purse pattern and your fabrics look great. I can't wait to see yours, when it is finished.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary I love the colors you have chosen for this bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see this made....love the pattern and the fabric is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those colors. I had some of that circle fabric with an ivory background - i loved it. I used most of it in the photo corner house quilt I made.

    ReplyDelete