Friday, July 17, 2009

It's Party Day!


We're celebrating Em's birthday this afternoon, so this is going to be a very quick post. I'm in a panic and my friend just told me, "remember, she's only two." Of course she is right. I'm decorating and then it's off to Publix to pick up food, cake, and ice cream. Since her favorite characters are Sesame Street's Elmo and Abby Cadabby, we're having "Elmo's World" cake. It's very smart that they sell it as a group of cupcakes that are decorated as a normal cake but can be pulled apart for serving - so much easier with little ones. I also want to get to the quilt shop, but that may have to wait until tomorrow. Happy sewing everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Em!!!!!!!! Yep, she's only two - save the stress for a few years! I hope you had a wonderful party!

    ReplyDelete