Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby Quilts!


I am SO excited. Two more of my daughters' friends are having babies - both boys! Sooo. I have these fabrics for one of the quilts, but I need to get one more to go with them. I'm heading out to the quilt shop tomorrow morning to drop off the Funky Stripes Quilt, pick up my free fat quarter (naturally, I'm in a club where I get 10% off purchases and a free fat every month), and do a little shopping. I think I'm going to do a pattern called Nap Time - it was in Quiltmaker back in July/August 1999. I've also thought about doing Warm Wishes. I'll just have to see which one suits my fancy when I pick up the fourth fabric. I love doing baby quilts! It's funny too because all of my daughters' friends are 27-30ish, so I don't think this will be the last of the baby quilts either. Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo - baby quilts are the best! They're smaller, quicker to make, easier to handle and you can really have fun with the colors and designs. I love your fabrics!

    ReplyDelete