Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Another one down...

Two more days until the weekend! My goal is to get the Funky Stripes quilt done and off to the quilter. I hate to say this about a quilt, but I'll be glad to see this one go on it's merry way. Heck! I might even have a pattern burning party! Not really - hopefully it will turn out very nice and I'll be the only one who looks at it and sees every single place where the stripes are not perfectly aligned. Maybe they will quilt the heck out of it and it won't be noticeable to anyone else!

On a happier note, here's the other diaper bag that I made for my daughter. It is the same pattern as the one in my
first day of summer post. This one was done with Kaffe Fasset fabrics.

3 comments:

  1. I know that quilt will be lovely - you'll love it when it's quilted. That diaper bag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt will be gorgeous. Love the bag.
    TTFN ~Marydon
    PS Pop over for a visit.

    ReplyDelete