Saturday, July 11, 2009

A little reminiscing....

Little Em will be 2 years old next week and I've been reminiscing this weekend (lots of heart flutters and happy tears as I look back at her newborn pictures - the time is going by too quicky for me).
I thought I'd post a few of them. I'll get back to quilting pics as soon as I start or pick up an half-finished project :o)

#1 on my to do list is done - for all intents and purposes anyway. I finished the top and backing last night, so it will go off to the quilter at the next opportunity. However, there is one block that is waaaay off. I ripped it out and tried to adjust it, but it's not going to happen. I might try one more time before it gets quilted (or not). I think I'm going to take a break this weekend because I'm not ready to tackle the Roman Holiday or Angel Houses yet. I hope everyone has a wonderful, quilty weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I just flat love this wonderful post & pics. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww - what a beautiful baby! Yes, cherish the moments, they go by so fast. Don't worry about the wonky block. It'll just add character.

    ReplyDelete