Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday's "in the bag"

A couple of years ago, I spent several months in the Reston, VA area for work. While I was there, one weekend I was talking to one of the women in the hotel where I was staying and found out that she also was a quilter. She told me that Jinny Beyer had a studio just down the road in Great Falls. Naturally, at the first opportunity, I went there to visit. I bought a few souveniers, including this pattern and the fabrics to make this bag. I use it anytime I go on a quilting weekend. It holds a ton of stuff too! I also purchased a pattern for a backpack (purse) that I thought might make a cute diaper bag, but it was a little too small for that purpose. It is really cute and someday I'm sure I'll be hit with an inspiration to whip one up. Happy Thursday everyone :o)

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely. How great that you were able to go to Jinny's studio! She is such a great artist :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really nice! Jinny Beyer scares the pants off me, lol. I'm just not that precise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that bag of yours! I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete