Okay, so the strawberry cheesecake brownies were just okay - the recipe went into the circular file today. We had a good day sewing. I finished a quilt for Alsley's bed that had been waiting for binding for over a month. Here's a picture of him enjoying it :o) He's too unsteady on his feet to jump up into the dog bed, so he's got one on the floor now. The quilt will give him a little cushioning on top of the egg crate pad and also gives him something to "fluff."
I started sewing strips together for the funky stripes quilt tonight - they don't look like much at this point, but tomorrow I'll start cutting them into triangles and putting the blocks together. It should be interesting to see what they're going to look like in any case.