Sunday, May 31, 2009

Top and Backing are done!



Just finished the backing, and pressed and folded it. Now I just need to get everything off to be quilted. Keeping my fingers crossed that the quilter isn't too busy (for purely selfish reasons of course). I might just get this quilt done before my Mom's birthday. I've got two weeks to get it done. I didn't post a picture of the finished top - I'm waiting for it to be all done and then I'll post it. Abby is all tuckered out from supervising me today - it's a full time job!

3 comments:

  1. Its alway a good feeling to finish a project . You did Good!!
    bp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, I was looking at your mom's quilt again, and I had to laugh. If you go to my blog and click on the link to Baby Simak quilt, (it's on the side under finished projects), you'll see I used the same fabric line, and almost the same pattern!! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete