Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Spring Quilt Show

I just read about First Annual Charming Threads Spring Quilt Show at Allie-oops sweet happy life blog. There aren't too many quilts entered so far, and the first prize is any fat quarter bundle from the Cotton Charm Quilt Shop or one of the jelly cakes from Spring Quilt Market, there are also great prizes for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th places! I had a hard time deciding what quilt to pick as my entry (it's like having to pick a favorite among my children - impossible).

In any case, I have chosen the Beach Baby quilt that I made for one of my daughter's friends who recently had a baby boy.





1 comment:

  1. That is so cute!!!! Now I know I need to collect beach fabrics, lol....seriously my favorite place in the world is the beach. I love how you put that on point, too, I've never had the nerve to try but it looks really good!
    Don't forget to enter another quilt too, she's letting us enter two! Not sure if that doubles your chances or not, but it's sure fun to look at all the quilts.

    ReplyDelete