Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ahhhh...Saturday




Another beautiful morning today, sunny and breezy. I just finished my cup of coffee and am making my "to do" list. I am one of those people who makes a list of things that I want to accomplish each weekend. My goal, however, is to accomplish the top three things. If I happen to exceed that goal, so much the better. I got called into work yesterday which means that I didn't get my errands done. So - today's the day.


We're waiting for one of my daughter's girlfriends to have her second child (any time now). Since she is in my thoughts and prayers this morning, I thought I'd post a picture of the quilt I made for her baby shower. I love working on baby quilts because they're a snap to make and no problem to quilt by myself. This quilt was a beach themed quilt with beach balls, sand castles, dolphins, turtles, etc. Here's a close-up of some of the fabrics I used in the quilt.













1 comment:

  1. That's darling! Oh how I love the beach and beach-theme fabrics and quilts. I'm with ya on the baby quilts being easier - I'm SO tired of working on big quilts, lol. Welcome to blogland, I'm new too, isn't this fun?

    ReplyDelete